我们说的“学口语”,就是指用中文学这样的实用英语吗?

英语老师覃冠平

发布时间:18-12-1615:53

我们说的“学口语”,就是指用中文学这样的实用英语吗?

你用中文学英语的本质没改变,你继续用中文学用中文记,用中文理解再多的这类“实用英语口语”,你的英语都是等于零,因为你的英语能力没有一点长进。

我问你: I didn't know you have it in you用中文理解是“我没想到你有这两下子” ,用英语理解又是什么意思,你做的到吗?它真的就是中文“没想到你真有这两下子” 吗?

【25句地道实用的口语】

1. I didn’t know you have it in you.

没想到你还有这两下子。

2. I’m in the know.

我知道内幕。

3. Business before pleasure.

工作第一,娱乐第二。

4. Can you contrive a meeting between us?

你能不能想个法让我们见一面?

5. He’s a Peter Pan.

他永远也长不大。

6. She categorically refused.

她一口拒绝。

7. She takes offense very easily.

她很容易动怒。

8. I felt snubbed.

我觉得有点不受尊重。

9. Don’t muddy the waters.

别把问题搞复杂。

10. It’s known in the trade as puff.

行话叫做忽悠。

11. You should always shop around.

一定要货比三家。

12. How did you manage to land such a plum job?

你是怎么得到这份肥差的?

13. I can’t call to mind.

我想不起来了。

14. He’s a debonair young man.

他风度翩翩。

15. The peer pressure is tremendous.

周围人的影响太大了。

16. What’s the hold-up?

磨蹭什么呢?

17. You’re given a raw deal.

对你太不公平了。

18. I just know her by name.

我知道她,但没打过交道。

19. You’re only his cat’s paw.

你只是他的工具而已。

20. I’ve got knots in my stomach.

我心里疙疙瘩瘩的。

21.A guy heckled me.

一个家伙搅我的局。

22.He sent me profuse apologies.

他反复道歉。

23. Then I had a brainstorm.

突然我灵机一动。

24. She exudes confidence.

她浑身散发着自信。

25. So you get the best of both worlds.

这样岂不两全其美?

返回顶部