后来我也开始随意,怎么说呢?就是不想再委屈自己。
Later, I also began to feel free. What do you say? Just don't want to hurt yourself.
不明不白的关系到这就结束吧,我累了。
It's not clear. It's over. I'm tired.
我拿什么怀念你我们连一张照片 都没有。
What do I miss you? We don't even have a picture.
陪我去看海吧 我想把委屈说给你听。
Accompany me to see the sea. I want to tell you my grievance.
哪会知道从前多么在乎的人,现在会那么恨。
How can you know that people who used to care so much will hate so much now.
“记不清了,只记得流了好多好多眼泪,也妥协了好多事情.”
"I can't remember clearly. I just remember leaving a lot of tears and compromising a lot of things."
其实有些话,谁也不能说,谁也不想说,就想埋在心底。
In fact, some words, no one can say, no one wants to say, just want to be buried in the bottom of my heart.
谢谢你的出现给我的生活带来了一段特别有意义的日子,祝你平安。
Thank you for bringing a particularly meaningful day to my life. I wish you peace.
或许有一天再听到你的名字,我会想着说不认识。
Maybe one day when I hear your name again, I will think I don't know you.
我也曾天真地以为认真的喜欢就能打动一个人。
I once naively thought that serious love could move a person.
是我付出得太少, 还是我们压根就没相爱过。
I paid too little, or we never loved each other at all.
冷淡的是我,热情的是我,捉摸不定的也是我,矛盾又极端。
Cold is me, warm is me, uncertain is me, contradictory and extreme.
很多细碎的小事 讲出来会觉得很矫情 但憋在心里又会觉得难过。
Many trivial things will feel very pretentious when they are told, but they will feel sad when they are held in their hearts.
你没错,是我不适合被长期喜欢。
You're right. I'm not suitable to be liked for a long time.
图源网,侵联删